Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've got my dean back. Yess!!!

What a surprise? I've got my dean back! [Let me tell you the secret; Pointer 3.7 and above] Means i've got my name in the dean list again. Yayy!! God help me, alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for all your blessing on me. This is a present for myself for the hard study, hard solat, hard recited quran, hard menghafal and no more playing around. Haha.. gud damn, i dont believe this.

Next week is semester re-open, so today, i go back to college and register for the next semester (insyaAllah my last semester) and get my result for the past semester. The shame of me for my past semester result. I just can embarrassed my self. Lazy and not committed. More playing internet and sleep. I cant forgive my self for that.

So, this time i got back my dean title. How dare you taking away from me just like that. You know who i'm? I'm not a surrender person! Heheee... after this, i can walk boastly on stage and get my dean scroll. Haha.. heaven!

Now, preparation for the next exam this semester. I'll get more pointer and make more success. Its a target. Struggle struggle!

0 terjera: